Объявления

29 декабря 2011

После долгого перерыва форум возобновляет свою работу :) Официально мы войдем в рабочий режим в первых числах января. А пока разделы перерабатываются и добавляются всяческие обновления... магическим образом...

2 мая 2011

Обо всех нововведениях и обновлениях мы теперь будем писать в специальной теме ("Обновления дня" в разделе "Новости и обновления"). Здесь же будут появляться лишь самое важные и срочные сообщения.

17 апреля 2011

Появилось примерное расписание спецкурсов (тематические лекции и практики). И с сегодняшнего дня начался первый курс "Допечатная подготовка. Создание макетов." в ходе которого, мы научимся делать макеты визиток, наклеек, календарей, наружной рекламы и прочей продукции. Первая лекция уже висит в соответствующем разделе. Следующую ждите через неделю.

10 апреля 2011

С этого дня у нас введены новые группы пользователей. При регистрации вы получаете статус "Под вопросом". Люди из данной группы не могут видеть разделы с уроками и полезностями. Набрав 10 постов (все остальные разделы в Вашем распоряжении, так что набрать их не трудно) пользователи переходят в группу "Проверенные", и им автоматически открываются все разделы форума.

9 апреля 2011

Внимание всем зарегистрированным участникам! Те, кто за месяц не оставил ни одного сообщения, будут удалены. Мы не занимаемся благотворительностью, так что и доступ ко всей информации пусть будет у тех, кому это интересно и, кто готов поддерживать тематику форума. Это место для общения и обмена опытом, а не халявный архив полезностей. Так что, убедительная просьба, не регистрируйтесь, если не собираетесь участвовать в жизни "Мастерской".
Графика

Фотография

Hand-made

Изобразительное искусство
Друзья и партнеры
Друзья-сайты

МЫ ПЕРЕЕЗЖАЕМ http://ideaworkshop.ru/!!!

Мастерская идей

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мастерская идей » Акции » Акционные работы "Помоги начинающему"

Акционные работы "Помоги начинающему"

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 263

It's an remarkable piece of writing designed for all the internet people; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible article.

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a leisure account it. Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

Hi, its pleasant post concerning media print, we all know media is a wonderful source of facts.

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Wonderful post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Stunning quest there. What happened after? Thanks!

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Hi there, every time i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight, since i enjoy to learn more and more.

Good day I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I assumed this submit was good. I do not recognise who you are however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

Hi!
Using unique recently developed by our IT engineers software, as well as advanced search engine strategies, we can create backlinks from trusted forums, sites, blogs, social bookmarks and networks, wiki and so on to your website. As a result, our backlinks are coming naturally from relevant and authoritative webpages where the link is followed with a descriptive anchor and are placed contextually within the editorial content. This is arguably the shortest way to propel you into Google’s Top 10.

According to our 17 year experience, using our SEO methods and strategies, average advance period in TOP-10 search engines is about 3-6 months (high-frequency queries), and with the integrated promotion of the site it will be in the top 10 search engines (some requests) within 2-3 weeks.

So, let’s increase a hundred times the number of high PR backlinks from trusted Internet resources to propel you into Google’s Top 10 and monetize your website together!

A free Backlinks Report for your website is available on request. Just provide us with the following information below about your website, let us work on your project 2-3 days for free, and send you the Report.  All the high PR backlinks to your site gained during this trial period will remain yours anyway.
1.  Full website URL:
2. Website name:
3. Keywords (if no, we will choose ourselves):
4. Target category (if no, we will choose ourselves):
5. Small description of your services/goods (up to 250 words):
6. Full description of your services/goods (250-500 words):
7. Contact phone and email:
8. Twitter URL (if any):
9. Profile Image (if any):

Voldemar K.
Telegram - @Voldemar_2022;
WhatsApp +98 903 5688147