Объявления

29 декабря 2011

После долгого перерыва форум возобновляет свою работу :) Официально мы войдем в рабочий режим в первых числах января. А пока разделы перерабатываются и добавляются всяческие обновления... магическим образом...

2 мая 2011

Обо всех нововведениях и обновлениях мы теперь будем писать в специальной теме ("Обновления дня" в разделе "Новости и обновления"). Здесь же будут появляться лишь самое важные и срочные сообщения.

17 апреля 2011

Появилось примерное расписание спецкурсов (тематические лекции и практики). И с сегодняшнего дня начался первый курс "Допечатная подготовка. Создание макетов." в ходе которого, мы научимся делать макеты визиток, наклеек, календарей, наружной рекламы и прочей продукции. Первая лекция уже висит в соответствующем разделе. Следующую ждите через неделю.

10 апреля 2011

С этого дня у нас введены новые группы пользователей. При регистрации вы получаете статус "Под вопросом". Люди из данной группы не могут видеть разделы с уроками и полезностями. Набрав 10 постов (все остальные разделы в Вашем распоряжении, так что набрать их не трудно) пользователи переходят в группу "Проверенные", и им автоматически открываются все разделы форума.

9 апреля 2011

Внимание всем зарегистрированным участникам! Те, кто за месяц не оставил ни одного сообщения, будут удалены. Мы не занимаемся благотворительностью, так что и доступ ко всей информации пусть будет у тех, кому это интересно и, кто готов поддерживать тематику форума. Это место для общения и обмена опытом, а не халявный архив полезностей. Так что, убедительная просьба, не регистрируйтесь, если не собираетесь участвовать в жизни "Мастерской".
Графика

Фотография

Hand-made

Изобразительное искусство
Друзья и партнеры
Друзья-сайты

МЫ ПЕРЕЕЗЖАЕМ http://ideaworkshop.ru/!!!

Мастерская идей

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мастерская идей » Акции » Акционные работы "Помоги начинающему"

Акционные работы "Помоги начинающему"

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 263

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

Inspiring story there. What occurred after? Good luck!

Appreciation to my father who shared with me regarding this web site, this webpage is in fact remarkable.

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Many thanks!

I am actually grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this enormous piece of writing at here.

Awesome article.

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

I was suggested this website by way of my cousin. I am now not sure whether or not this submit is written via him as nobody else understand such specific about my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks!

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites on the internet. I'm going to recommend this blog!

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers

Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.

Вы здесь » Мастерская идей » Акции » Акционные работы "Помоги начинающему"

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно